Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blonde Moment For the Week....

So this morning I looked at my clock when I woke up and I was thought, crap! I had to leave in 20 min, so I was running around trying to hurry and got in the shower and ran out the door. I went to go pick up my friend Taylor because we carpool to work. I pull up to her house and start honking- no one comes out, then I text her, doesn’t write back, so I honk again….and then I looked at the clock and it was 6:40.....I don't have to be to work till 8:00. I was an hour off!

So I went home and took a quick nap before I had to leave again haha. My first clue should have been when I didn’t need to wear my sunglasses when I first got in the car!

You gotta love these kind of mornings........

2 comments:

The Rasmussens said...

Haha oh Katie you crack me up! Good job on FINALLY updating your blog!

She Loves To Make said...

You updated your blog?! Finally!!! haha that is too funny about your morning.