

-I moved home for the summer. booo.......just because I'm bored.
-My Mom is getting funnier with Age, or maybe I just didn't find her as funny when I was a teenager.
-Lately I've really been into family history. I like knowing where my roots are from. I've been looking at old pictures and seeing who I'm related to, it's very interesting! I'll have to post some on here. I even found out that one of my Friends Jessica and her cousin that I met at Snow are related! I figured out that were're fourth cousins once removed- we have the same great, great, great grandmpa and grandpa. I mean it's distant but we're still cousins! :)
-I'm dreading my birthday-I don't want to get any older.
-Hearing the comment that I'm just like the girl fron 27 dresses is getting old! I know I've been in a lot of weddings lately, and that I plan bridal showers in my spare time, but that means I'm just a good friend right?? Plus they're the crazy ones for entering in to the last legal form of slavery! Just playin.
-My new recent CD is Matt Nathanson- LOVE him, check him out if you haven't already.
-I've been to soo many movies this summer it's sorta ridiculous. I feel like a movie buff- you wanna know my favorite so far? The Proposal. Laughed-My-Face-Off. I was crying I was laughing so hard! Not to mention almost spit out my drink once- belive me you'll love it.
-I've become better friends with others, and less friends with others. It's such a strange summer...2 months down- what new quirk will pop up next?
-Worst movie I've seen this summer? Year One- I was so excited to see it, but unfortunately it was the lamest comedy EVER! I even fell asleep for 10 min. I thought they were going to stay in caveman stage but they turned it all biblical- weird!
-I think I hate it when people won't listen when I'm trying to talk more than anything. I try to talk and they cut me off mid-sentence, try to answer my question, and then i have to repeat myself because they wouldn't listen the first time. Or they just cut me off all together, yup i really, really hate that.
Oh yeah! Can we hang out? Thanks, I'm bored...........
Oh yeah! Can we hang out? Thanks, I'm bored...........

5 comments:
Hooray for your post, Katie! It was so fun to read more about you. I also love Matt Nathanson. He's definitely a winner. Also, I LOVE the picture of you on your blog header! You are a hottie! See you tomorrow for soccer!
I love your list! I haven't seen The Proposal but I will take your recommendation and go see it!
KATIE!! i love you. oh my gosh you make me laugh everytime i talk to you. I loved the proposal also.. great movie. I made Dylan go see it with me opening night :) Oh and 27 dresses is an awesome movie.. who cares what people say.. your just a great friend!! ha. i miss you, let's hang out! love you!
haha, what a funny list and yes, lets hang out!! I heard that you know my aunt mari from work. she is a cutie isn't she? {i still consider her my aunt...}
Katie, I think you are cool.
I'm the same way with me mom! Isn't it funny how moms just seem to get progressively awesomer (potentially making up words there)?
I celebrate birthdays as the anniversary of my 21st birthday now, because I feel so old :( This year will be the 2nd anniversary of my 21st year of birth ;-)
Dude, there is NOTHING wrong with being single/not married! I love love love being single. Getting married is for later, adventures are for now! :-D Next time someone teases you about the 27 Dresses thing, just tell them you have a closet full of awesome dresses and a killer knack for party planning.
Love love LOVE Matt Nathanson! I've seen him in concert twice, he is so great, and HYSTERICALLY funny in his commentary/story telling between songs.
That's too bad about Year One. You'd think with Michael Cera and Jack Black together it would be comedy gold.
If you're ever bored enough to lunch with an old friend, I'm around!
Post a Comment