Monday, November 17, 2008

ABC's About Myself

A. Attached or Single? Single

B. Best Friend? I've got a bunch!

C. Cake or Pie? Homemade pumpkin pie all the way :)

D. Day of choice? Thursday's- you've got the Office, and you can look forward to Friday.

E. Essential Item: Cell Phone

F. Favorite color: Red!

G. Gummy bears or worms? I don't really like either also, not a gummy fan, but I'd choose worms.

H. Hometown: Centerville

I. Indulgence: Ice cream watching a movie in a blanket

J. January or July? hmm...I love January because of the snow, but July has all the fireworks- it's a toss up!

K. Kids: haha far away from that....but I love little kids!

L. Life is incomplete without: My Family & Friends

M. Marriage date: to be announced...

N. Number of siblings: 3

O. Oranges or apples? Oranges- yummy

P. Phobia's or Fears: The dark!

Q. Quotes: Be strong, go with your heart, and believe in miracles because anything can happen!

R. Reason to smile: awesome friends and family, almost done with school, birthday is almost here, and.....Thanksgiving break!

S. Season: I used to always say winter, but I think this fall has won a spot in my heart

T. Tag: Tay Tay, Caitlyn & Brad

U. Unknown fact about me: I laugh at things randomly that happened days, weeks or months ago :)

V. Vegetarian or oppressor of animal: I like eating vegetarian things, but I definitely eat my meat!

W. Worst habit: Staying up too late

X. X rays or ultrasounds? I love getting X-rays!

Y. Your favorite food: hmmm...sushi, chicken casserole, steak, chicken enchiladas!

Z. Zodiac: Sagittarius- watch out!

2 comments:

The Rasmussens said...

yay katie I am so proud of you for finally updating your blog haha

The Rasmussens said...

katie oh sad I am grateful for good friends!! I CAN'T believe I forgot to put that!!! Just know I love you, for the kids whats with the red hair and huge foreheads is my forehead really that big haha love ya