Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fourth of July

This Fourth of July weekend I went to Eaglewood fireworks the night before, but unfortunately didn't have my memory card so I don't have any pictures. It was really fun though! The next morning we woke up early and I went to the parade with some of my family, after that we went back to my sisters, had a bbq and watched the kids play in the pool. Here are some pictures from the parade:

Grandpa & Abby

Some cool float

Nephew Austin, Sister Sarah, and Mom

Niece Isabella

The Band

Family waiting for the parade to start

Cookie Cutters Mascot- so funny!

The Cute Kids!

This is my new favorite picture- about 5 old guys rode around on these 'magic carpet' go cart things and were dressed up like Aladdin. I was laughing my head off and happened to catch this shot of this grandpa as he went zooming by. I hope I'm that cool when I get old :)

The night of the fourth only me, Sarah & Doxey were the only ones ready to party up at Davis fireworks. It ended up being really fun and we got some Dee's after. Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

Corie said...

Fun fun, Katie! You have some darn cute nieces & nephews! Actually, I guess it's just one nephew. Anyway, that cookie cutters mascot looks like a big poop, although maybe I'm just saying that because I change a lot of dirty diapers all day. 'Glad you had a fun 4th!

She Loves To Make said...

I love the fourth of July in Centerville! Cute pictures!