Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ALLNIGHTER MADNESS

Well it's officially 4:22 AM and I am just about to really get into my research paper that's due today.  I think my ADD just kicks in every half hour and I find myself searching all over the internet for mindless things till about 2 hours before it's due I don't stop till it's done. I hate procrastinating, yet find myself doing allnighters about once a week.  I have to be under pressure to work- this is not working out to well. And now I'm blogging- I'm so stupid. Anyways I just felt like blogging cuz I've already done 3, so yahoo for having 4 blogs. Wish me luck on my paper which I have less time to do because of this.

Adios.

5 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

haha you're so funny! I'm the same way with homework...it's bad! It's so hard to stay focused unless you absolutely have to be!

Anonymous said...

good luck;)

The Rasmussens said...

oh katie will you ever learn? haha love ya

dru said...

yay for procrastinating!

kylee said...

I miss seeing you girl!