In January I went down with some friends to viva Las Vegas and went shopping, and hit up the cheesecake factory, and lets not forget the awesome ride on top of the Stratosphere! (I'll scan in our picture from the actual take off...believe me, it might be the funniest thing you ever did see...so hold tight.) Here's right before take off.....
I also took a picture with this handsom soldier, I was hoping for Joey from friends but I guess he'll do. Overall, It was a blast, especially to get out of Cedar for a day!
February was pretty laid back too...Me, Emily, Lauren and Becca had craft night and made these adorable wreaths, They turned out awesome! And I ended February by going up to the Hot Pots in Fillmore with some old friends like the good ol'days at Snow. I forgot to take pictures, but it was awesome!!
So I'm graduating the end of April....WHAT? Didn't see that one coming. Well i guess I did, I meant I am definitely not prepared. Normally people graduate so that they can go be big career people and start their lives, but I feel like i'm not ready for that yet....I still want to go on an adventure before my life changes too much. We'll see what happens, so if you're wondering what I'm doing after I graduate....my answer is....I have no idea, but eventually I'll know. Great answer huh?!
If you have any suggestions of what I should do with my life, my ears are open!!
2 comments:
Looks like you had a blast!! When is your spring break?
that is a cute wreath!
Post a Comment