Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow what a year 2009 right?? Pretty sure it was filled with some fun, some not so fun, and some growingexperiences. 2009 definitely wasn't my favorite year, but it sure did teach me a lot of lessons and prepared me for 2010. So to start of this year, I've decided to take a picture a day, either of me doing something, or of something else that inspires me that day. I guess I'll see where the journey takes me but I can't miss a day or it ruins the whole thing. I'll post a lot of them on here! Here's my adventures from January 1st, 2009.

I went up to Logan and partied celebrating the New Year at my friend Glen's house who had a dessert party.




I won this awesome dream catcher and some random book and an awesome cassette tape for my rolo cookies, I was so excited as you can tell :)


Later that night I went to the Kaysville Theater, the ghetto awesome one. I saw The Box, this is me before the movie, I wouldn't be smiling if the picture was taken afterwards. It seriously was the dumbest movie, ever ever ever ever. Whoever made that movie was high during the time. Don't see it!!

anyways....hope you had an awesome New Years, and good luck with all your resolutions!!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like so much fun!!

p.s. your header is darling!! :)

Lauren said...

oh so cute. I can't wait to see all your adventures! Glad I got to be apart of one today :)

dru said...

LOL. "dumbest movie ever ever ever ever ever." congrats on your award winning rolo cookies. no seriously now you can tell everyone that they are award winning.

She Loves To Make said...

A picture a day?! I'm excited to see some of them!
I'm glad you put your opinion of The Box on here...I'm glad I didn't see that in the regular theaters!