
Well I thought I'd start my very first blog out talking about my new home :) CEDAR CITY! Wow, what a change from Orem! And Ephraim, And Centerville. Yup those have been my previous homes over the past 3 years....I've lived all over the state of Utah....crazy I've moved so much after graduating from high school. I guess thats what I get for liking to switch up schools all the time!
So I moved down with one of my Best buds, Lauren- and also we got to move in with my other best bud Emily! She was my roommate two years at Snow College, and Laurens for one. Luckily we have 2 other roommates we just met down here that are awesome and we all get a long great! Thats a picture of all of the summer crew after doing fireworks fore the 24th of July! Dru, Emily, me, Becca & Lauren.
We've had some crazy adventures since we've been here so far, and we've only been here a month! We went hiking up Kanarraville Falls, its this little town about 5 minutes away from Cedar. You would never guess a little slot canyon up there. The whole hike is a water hike, at one point you have to climp up this scary ladder that is just a tree trunk over a waterfall! It then leads up to some more waterfalls and this awesome place where u can slide down down the rock into the water. This is me climbing down the ladder! And Me, Lauren, Dru & Nolan chillin in the water after sliding down the rock! It was such a pretty/awesome hike!

We also got to go boating down at Gunlock Reservoir in St. George, it was a blast! So I pretty much suck at wake boarding but I was able to get up for a little bit this time! It was so fun to just chill on the boat and on the lake. The water was so warm! That same weekend Caitlyn and Rachel came down to visit us in our new home. We did some shopping at the outlets, got some awesome fake tatoos, and one other litte secret mission...ask me if you're really interested :).


Those are just a couple of the awesome things I've got to do since I've been down South! I really love it down here and have met some awesome people we've been hanging out with. Oh and the school is pretty awesome too...almost forgot with all that fun! Don't worry, we do our homework down here....seriously ;)



6 comments:
Katie! Your blog is so cute! And YES! Oh my goodness I play Yoshi's Island like crazy! I love it! It never gets old (although I hate the stupid monkeys in world 3!) Pretty much Super Nintendo is my favorite game console ever, although we just got a Wii at the Vandever house and I'm loving that one quite a bit!
It's so nice to hear from you/see that you have a blog! I can't believe you're down in Cedar City now, I don't know, I think I'd go crazy living in a small town -- I need the city close by! How was Mallory's wedding? I was SO sad to be unable to make it to both her shower and her reception. I better get her like, a vaccum to make up for it! ;-)
Ok so now that this comment is a million years long I'm going to end it. But yay Katie! ♥
you suck at life.
i'm not reading this blog anymore...makes me miss you guys too much. AND i feel like i'm missing out:(
katie that is so fun that you have a blog!! please keep posting and feeding my addiction;)
You've been tagged!!!
Check out my blog and read the direcitons:)
Katie! I"m so glad I found your blog! You're in Cedar City? You'll have to post about how you like it--Tony's parents live there so I've been a few times...pretty happening place :) Remember your old radio show at night? Heather and I still talk about how we loved that haha!
write a new BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG
Post a Comment