Well since moving back home I had to go through old boxes of things that I had been putting off organizing for forever! I went through some old desk drawers and found some awesome treasures, but one thing I just found packed into the middle of my random papers was a folded up piece of paper among my mess with a quote that read:
"Disorganization is merely a sign of a very healthy individual trying to do more in a shorter time than those lazy, obsessively tidy types, who can think of nothing better to do than straighten objects in drawers and stuff like that which only feeds their own egos, and makes them think they're better than those who of us who are truly gifted" -author unkown
What an ironic find...I am truly gifted hahaha
3 comments:
oh i just lol'd because as i read this i was just thinking "geez i need to seriously get going on organizing some of this crap on my desk"
haha! that is funny--you are so funny and i miss seeing you!
would it be weird if we went out to lunch sometime????
Love this quote! I can only imagine everything you've found in those drawers.... I'm slightly scared thinking about it haha
Post a Comment