Saturday, April 3, 2010

No Facebook!

In honor of my senior thesis on how facebook effects peoples social communication. I am logging off for one week along with my roommate. Facebook has its perks, but it truely is a waste of time. I log in without even thinking, it's just out of boredom, or just stay logged in while i'm doing my hours of homework...but always find myself on there when I have a bajillion other important things I could be doing, or should be doing.

Therefore, in order to kick this addicting habit....This way I can bust out all my final projects for school without being distracted. I'm going cold turkey for one week....hopefully this will make it easier for me to not waste so much time on it later on.

Want to do the challenge with me????

You know you want to.

1 comment:

She Loves To Make said...

I know I want to, but I don't know if I'm strong enough haha. So much more would get done if I didn't spend time on facebook! I just MIGHT do it :)