
Okay, so i'm not loosing my nails....but the lady who won Guinness Book of World Records lost hers in a car accident!! Why am I posting this? Because one fine day when I was cashiering at Nordstrom, I had to help her. Let me just tell you, trying to have her sign the receipt and giving her her bag was a very eventful experience. I actually touched these nails, not by choice, I was actually really grossed out. But hey, I met someone famous that day. Hears to the lady with the long nails!!!!
Read the story of how she lost them here: http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=7776495
4 comments:
You met her and these nails? Oh wow! haha I can't imagine trying to sign my name with nails like that!
haha that's so funny my sister had to help her at TJMAXX before that's freakin disgusting. Talk about nasty hygeine!
So absolutely disturbing. This is one famous person I'm not hoping to meet :)
That is the grossest thing in the world!
Post a Comment